Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Five Instructional Design Principles Worth Revisiting

This article revisits these principles:

  • Learning is not performance
  • The medium is not the method
  • Match external and internal conditions
  • Authentic practice makes perfect
  • One size does not fit all


By keeping these principles in mind, regardless of the context or final product, designers can be more confident that their designs are based on sound theory and research, and will maximize learning and performance.

1 comment:

  1. Really well written article! This blog was... how do you say it? Awesome! {I honestly think this might assist with the situation.
    You really deserve a big kiss right now. This site looks just like my old website.|This sure is a whole lot to try and take in and I'm not sure if I can really understand what you are trying to convey.|This really solved my question. I am super impressed with your writing skills.|Do you have you tube videos on the topic?|I was shopping for a real estate the other day but I still This stuff is like vitamins for my mind 부산오피


    ReplyDelete