Sunday, May 29, 2005

Facilitator's Guide to Reflection & Portfolio Development

The process of thinking about learning - the process of reflection - can be a powerful process for building self-awareness and self-confidence. Reflection increases self-knowledge, better preparing people to make deliberate, well informed choices for their futures. Furthermore, if what has been learned matches the requirements for a job or an educational program, and if it is adequately documented, it may be possible to have this learning formally recognized.

This guide is intended to be used by facilitators to support learners' personal and/or professional development through a process of reflection. The activities for reflection were developed for use in a group setting and can be adapted as required. They can be embedded into any learning environment to enhance the process of self-discovery through reflection.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I really got sucked into your blog because when I saw the time I was surprise to see that I've spent over 5 or so hours on your article.
    I am really blown away at how slow your page loaded on my phone.|This write up definitely has all of the info and facts anyone could want.|This website sure did jump started my interest. I was checking out a bean bag chair earlier but I still This information you are providing is magnificent. I really like this style of writing and how well the ideas are conveyed. You really have an amazing way of thinking about things.
    휴게텔

    ReplyDelete