Sunday, May 29, 2005

Electronic Portfolio FAQs

Helen C. Barrett, Ph.D is an internationally-known expert on Electronic Portfolio Development for learners of all ages.
I frequently receive e-mails asking different questions about electronic portfolios. I realize that many of the answers are buried on my website. So this page contains links to specific pages or websites where these answers can be found.
See also Dr. Barrett's blog: E-Portfolios for Learning.
I have created this blog to discuss my ideas on electronic portfolios to support lifelong learning. I hope to share some of my concerns about the current direction of electronic portfolios in High Education and K-12 schools.
Hear Dr. Barrett in a recorded webcast: Portfolios in High Schools - to "e" or not to "e". BC Campus.ca describes this recorded webcast:
Dr. Helen Barrett, keynote speaker for the BCEd Online Conference in April, gives a brief overview of the literature on the electronic portfolio development process and highlights several strategies that enable reflection: blogging and digital storytelling.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is about time that you and I connected. I'd really like to talk to you about some of the points you've discussed here.
    You remind me of my best friend back in New Hampshire.|I simply must tell you that your write ups are really valuable.|I wants to be a master in this field.
    I just stumbled on your article.|I have just learned new insights because of your website.|Found you while on Website and I'm so happy I did.|I will be a regular visitor to your site ongoing.
    A lot of things to take into consideration.|I have used both of them and I really. 대구오피


    ReplyDelete