Sunday, January 5, 2020

Farewell to the Webbed Feat blog

After 15 years it is time to bring closure to the Webbed Feat blog.

I continue to be very involved in learning design work and less so in facilitation. My career focus has shifted from higher education to creating learning opportunities for dogs and their people, animal trainers, and behaviour professionals.

I've been writing about dogs, along with life in general, at SylviaCurrie.ca since 2011. Time to move over there! Webbed Feat will remain here as an archive.

Photo by Linus Nylund on Unsplash




1 comment:

  1. It's simply surprisingly open-handed of you to supply without restraint exactly what a number of us would have marketed as an electronic book to get some bucks for their own end, primarily now that you might have tried it if you ever decided. Those tactics also acted to be a good way to be aware that some people have similar desire just like my own to realize a great deal more when it comes to this problem. I think there are lots of more enjoyable instances ahead for individuals who take a look at your blog post.

    Stop by my web page - 휴게텔


    ReplyDelete