Sunday, August 21, 2005

Edublogs

Edublog offers FREE education blogs, support and hosting for WordPress blogs for "teachers, students, researchers, librarians, writers and anyone who is interested in or working in education." I've had the link and description for WordPress on my site for a few months. To review:

WordPress: FREE blog publishing tool for your desktop. If you feel ready to use your ISP's PHP service and set up a blog on your own site, this is the application for you. I haven't tried it yet, but they seem to make it really easy at WordPress. Lots of demos, tutorials, etc.
"WordPress was born out of a desire for an elegant, well-architectured personal publishing system built on PHP and MySQL and licensed under the GPL. It is the official successor of b2/cafelog. WordPress is fresh software, but its roots and development go back to 2001. It is a mature and stable product. We hope by focusing on user experience and web standards we can create a tool different from anything else out there."

1 comment:

  1. Elisha is how I'm called but I by no means truly favored that title. Years in the past he moved to California. Researching fashion is what love doing. She is currently a payroll clerk. Go to his website to discover out more:
    Elisha is what's written on his beginning certificate but he never truly liked that title. Taking treatment of animals has been my occupation for some time but I strategy on changing it. Years in the past he moved to Arkansas. My friends say it's not good for me but what I adore doing is to go to karaoke but I don't have the time recently.
    강남안마

    ReplyDelete