Saturday, June 25, 2005

The 7 Challenges of e-learning Design

The 7 Challenges of eLearning Design: This article is called Part 1, but doesn't say what's coming next. Graham Attwell, author, begins:
"I am designing an e-learning programme for the European Commission funded ASSIPA project. The project aims to develop a face-to-face and e-learning programme for teachers in adult education to develop their skills and practices in self-evaluation. Converting the programme to e-learning provides a series of challenges. I think I would argue that these challenges lie at the heart of good e-learning design - whatever the subject. Part one of this [re]port reviews the challenges [and] will outline my approach to the pedagogy and design."

1 comment:

  1. OMG~!!!!! into your huge blog for almost the last hour.|I think the admin of this website is really working a lot.|Thanks for posting this up on your blog.|I am surprised at how slow your article loaded on my lap top.|Thank you for writing these great website.|The shorter response is that I don't know very much about the subject, a longer answer is that I'm going to understand what I'm able to Thanks for this post. I found it to be very encouraging. I really learned a lot because of you.
    대구오피

    ReplyDelete