Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wireless tools for education

The link above is to a new page on my resources site. Please post a comment if you know of any sites about wireless for education so I can add the links to my page.

Here's something my colleague/buddy Randy Decker just told me about.

iTunes is a source of FREE wireless educational applications! Yes, it's true. Here's what to do:
  • Open iTunes and click to the Store.
  • Then select App Store.
  • Then select Education.
  • Then select Top Free Applications.

    There are more than 90 listed today! Here's a screenshot of the top 21 I found, just as a sampler for you. (Sorry, blogger.com seems to make it rather small; you'll just have to do the search yourself to see things clearly.)
  • 3 comments:

    1. Kate, If I click on the pic above I see a full size image.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks for pointing that out, Randolph. I hadn't tried clicking an image here before.... now I know!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!➤오피사이트


      ReplyDelete