Friday, March 2, 2007

RegEx for Math

You may be one of the many people who use RegEx as a way to create the variations for answers in math questions in their online courses. I've heard it's simple to learn and use, but I don't do math so I don't use RegEx. However, my Resources website does have a page of reference and resource sites on the topic.

Here's one of them: RegEx Side. Says the site's author: "Regular Expressions are a necessary evil. So necessary they are, that they could be considered good." See his recent posting, Regex Cheat Sheet.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and superb design and style.

    Feel free to surf to my blog☛대구오피

    ReplyDelete