Friday, November 25, 2005

One Mathematical Cat, Please! A First Course in Algebra (using MathML)

Dr. Carol J.V. Fisher says her extensive algebra site is
"... a serious example of what can be done with MathML + JavaScript in creating dynamic, interactive, randomly-generated mathematics exercises. I've written an entire Algebra I curriculum, with over 160 web exercises (including printable worksheets and solutions, all randomly-generated). MathML came into the picture (in a way that I could use it) about halfway into the project. My "terms of use" allow people to just take the code (it's completely open-source) and tweak it to their needs. ...You might like to take a look at his, so people can see what the possibilities are for what a real, individual human can do with the existing tools and technology."

1 comment:

  1. I think it is about time that you and I connected. I'd really like to talk to you about some of the points you've discussed here.
    You remind me of my best friend back in New Hampshire.|I simply must tell you that your write ups are really valuable.|I wants to be a master in this field.
    I just stumbled on your article.|I have just learned new insights because of your website.|Found you while on Website and I'm so happy I did.|I will be a regular visitor to your site ongoing.
    A lot of things to take into consideration.|I have used both of them and I really.
    강남안마

    ReplyDelete