Monday, April 4, 2011

Scrumblr

I came across Scrumblr last week just as I was getting my head into ways to bridge online and on location participants for the upcoming Online Community Enthusiasts event. I gave it a quick test drive, then during a meeting with Susan Stewart and LaDonna Coy, two colleagues with whom I am exploring ways to design venue-challenged learning activities (for lack of a better way to describe it!), we played around with Scrumblr some more. The verdict: this simple little tool has heaps of potential! Click on the image to see some of the notes we made on advantages and tips for implementation.


Scrumblr is designed by Ali Asaria from Ottawa. As a side note, I got a kick out of his website

3 comments:

  1. Ali, quite a few comments are accumulating in Facebook based on this blog post. We're loving Scrumbler!

    I have no idea if you can see the thread. I just sent you a friend request which might help!
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/sylvia-currie/scrumblr/10150144350292322

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this web site offers quality depending articles or reviews and other information, is there any other site which offers such data in quality?

    my web-site: 오피사이트


    ReplyDelete