Why use text when you can talk from a coffee cup!! :-D Research and experience shows that a strong start toward building community can do wonders for learning and engagement in your online course. For most online courses, this begins with the introductory post or icebreaker activity. Join us for Pimp Your Post -- Jazzing up Introductory Posts in Online Courses, a 1 week extravaganza of exploring easy, fun, and free ways to go beyond the plain text forum post. We'll kick off with a 1-hour web conference on February 12, and carry on a week of "sandboxing" at SCoPE.
* Combination of synchronous and asynchronous discussions
* Participate in all or any portion of this event
Gina Bennett and Tracy Roberts
* Web conference: February 12, 2010 at 11:30 PST, 19:30 GMT (check your time zone)
* Asynchronous discussion February 12 - 19, 2010
* No registration required
* Create an account on the SCoPE site to contribute to discussions and to customize your visits
This web conference and seminar is brought to you by the British Columbia Educational Users Group.