Friday, October 2, 2009

16 Apps That Make Sharing Large Files A Snap

This blog post got my attention because it was tweeted by @clintlalonde and bookmarked by Scott Leslie. It comes up quite often that we need to exchange large files with others. This list will help to zone in on the service that suits your purpose.
16 Apps That Make Sharing Large Files A Snap: "In this post, I compare 16 file-sharing services. I took three main issues under consideration when creating the comprehensive app list below: Free, Fast, and Useful . . .

Most of the services suggested require no registration. None of them will ask you to download anything to your computer, and all of them are easy to use, and worth using."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for giving everyone such a splendid opportunity to discover important secrets from this site. It is always very sweet and full of fun for me personally and my office colleagues to visit your blog minimum thrice in a week to see the fresh guidance you will have. And definitely, I'm so always amazed for the fabulous creative ideas served by you. Some two points in this posting are absolutely the most effective we've had.

    Visit my site=대구오피


    ReplyDelete