Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Voice Thread

For our current SCoPE seminar: Managing Multimembership in Social Networks, we set up a Voice Thread to collect stories from participants. A nice feature about Voice Thread is that you can embed it anywhere, so the contributions can be collected from any number of locations on the Web. The recent comments from Leigh Blackall prompted me to embed the VT here in my blog. Leigh says that his method for managing multimembership is to create something with the information he comes across -- for example he might embed a Voice Thread in a blog post. Hearing that comment I thought, hey, why haven't I embedded our Voice Thread in my blog? Sue Wolff posted it earlier on her blog as well.

Please leave your story! Or just a quick comment is fine, too.


1 comment:

  1. Heyyy!!! I’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I am hoping to provide one thing back and aid others such as you aided me.

    Check out my blog:오피


    ReplyDelete