Monday, November 21, 2005

Acatopia.org

Acatopia is building communities around books. It's fairly new, so there aren't a lot of Q&As yet, so go ahead and post your own if you have just finished a book or textbook.
"Ask any question about a book or textbook you're reading, and answer other readers' questions."

What is Acatopia.org?
Acatopia's goal is to form a community to help you learn.

How does Acatopia.org work?
Just search for a book you are reading, or a book you have read. You will then be able to ask any question you have, and help answer other readers' questions.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I really got sucked into your blog because when I saw the time I was surprise to see that I've spent over 5 or so hours on your article.
    I am really blown away at how slow your page loaded on my phone.|This write up definitely has all of the info and facts anyone could want.|This website sure did jump started my interest. I was checking out a bean bag chair earlier but I still This information you are providing is magnificent. I really like this style of writing and how well the ideas are conveyed. You really have an amazing way of thinking about things.
    대구오피

    ReplyDelete