Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Educating for Internationalization: A Web Tour

I was invited to speak at the Douglas College Symposium on Teaching and Learning. The theme was internationalization so I took them on a web tour to showcase all the local work we are doing.

Educating for Internationalization: A Web Tour
Douglas College Symposium on Teaching and Learning
August 31, 2010

The path of the Culturally Diverse Learners project

  1. BCcampus Online Program Development Fund (OPDF)
  2. Shareable Online Learning Resources (SOL*R)
  3. Creative Commons License
  4. OPEN search (direct link)
  5. SCoPE Seminar
  6. Sample thread
  7. View the videos
  8. Example online (D.I.E.) activity: Tell me something about this picture

SCoPE participation

Activities to showcase and understand international work

Activities designed to gain international perspective on local work

Find and Share Resources

Develop Online Courses/Resources + Professional Development Resources

Shared Experiences by BC Educators

Research at BC Institutions

Find People by Shared Interest

1 comment:

  1. I think it is about time that you and I connected. I'd really like to talk to you about some of the points you've discussed here.
    You remind me of my best friend back in New Hampshire.|I simply must tell you that your write ups are really valuable.|I wants to be a master in this field.
    I just stumbled on your article.|I have just learned new insights because of your website.|Found you while on Website and I'm so happy I did.|I will be a regular visitor to your site ongoing.
    A lot of things to take into consideration.|I have used both of them and I really.오피사이트


    ReplyDelete