Wednesday, August 29, 2007

AVATAR: Great Idea for a Podcast for an Online Course

In her blog, Coop's Word on Podcasting and Blogging, Alisa Cooper posts about using an Avatar to speak to her online students. She describes and links to the tools and tricks she's learned about to do this.
"I’ve been podcasting for a few years now, but I wouldn’t say that my podcasts have been big hits with my students. To be honest, most don’t bother to listen. ...I’ve been tossing some ideas around to make my podcasts more interesting and useful to students. One idea that I came up with is creating an avatar for my online courses that will deliver short podcasts to students. The podcasts will include daily updates, writing and research tips, and general motivation."

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful web site. A lot of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thank you in your effort!

    My website:대구오피


    ReplyDelete