Friday, May 25, 2007

Top Ten Missing Features of Second Life as an Educational Simulation Platform

Clark Aldrich's says,
"Second Life truly is a phenomenon. It is exactly what the name and vision imply: an example of a parallel 'multiverse'. People will learn much in it, as they might alternatively learn via participating on a real-world sports team, running a real-world lemonade stand, or walking around a great real-world city....Perhaps most importantly, participants learn 'to be' through expressing themselves, including building elaborate sets, and exploring alternative groups with which to interact. Meanwhile, corporations will set up shop in Second Life, as in FaceBook and MySpace, to be where the kids are in an attempt to speak their language and get some eyeballs. But when people talk about it as a platform for Educational Simulations, I am less excited. In fact, here are my list of top ten missing features from Second Life..."

1 comment:

  1. Elisha is how I'm called but I by no means truly favored that title. Years in the past he moved to California. Researching fashion is what love doing. She is currently a payroll clerk. Go to his website to discover out more:
    Elisha is what's written on his beginning certificate but he never truly liked that title. Taking treatment of animals has been my occupation for some time but I strategy on changing it. Years in the past he moved to Arkansas. My friends say it's not good for me but what I adore doing is to go to karaoke but I don't have the time recently 오피


    ReplyDelete