- A step-by-step guide to setting up a videoblog for free.
- Making a video:
- Using iMovie (Mac)
- Using Movie Maker (PC)
- Compressing your video for the web, using:
- Final Cut Pro
- Windows Movie Maker
- Avid Free DV (edit Quicktime)
- Setting up a Blogger blog (to host your videoblogging)
- Making a screen capture from your video
- Accessing free online storage for your videos:
- Internet Archive
- Our Media
- Publishing/posting your video to your blog
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
This site has a bunch of great tutorials! You have the choice of text tutorial, an online video tutorial, or a downloadable video. TIP: While you're there, subscribe RSS to their tutorials so you always hear about their new offerings.