Saturday, February 28, 2009

New on this page: Following + subscribe

I've just added a couple new things to my side panel: A Followers box and a new Subscribe link to replace the atom-feed link I had before. Both of these should make it SUPER-EASY for you to subscribe and keep track of What's New in PinkFlamingo's Resource Lists!

What's "Following"?
  • If you use Google Reader: After you click Follow, you'll see a folder in Reader called "Blogs I’m Following".
  • If you have a blogger.com site, you'll see the sites you follow in your dashboard.
  • More details in Blogger Help.

    You can choose to follow anonymously (so your profile pic won't show up in my Followers box) or publicly. (Of course, I'd enjoy the public option, especially if I get a lot of Followers to show off here. ;)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment