Friday, April 6, 2007

Student Self Directed Learning

A new blog from an Australian educator, Phil Brown, a teacher in a secondary college. There's always something good coming from Australian educators, seems to me. This blog is focused on the above topic, and Mr. Brown has begun by selecting some interesting articles already, such as: Exemplary Online Educators; What Makes A Good Learner? "This blog is about my developments in understanding student learning." What a great approach by an educator!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for giving everyone such a splendid opportunity to discover important secrets from this site. It is always very sweet and full of fun for me personally and my office colleagues to visit your blog minimum thrice in a week to see the fresh guidance you will have. And definitely, I'm so always amazed for the fabulous creative ideas served by you. Some two points in this posting are absolutely the most effective we've had.

    Visit my site=안마


    ReplyDelete